Here's a view from our back porch. The branches are all ice covered, and it's really pretty.

When they weren't irritating each other, the girls enjoyed playing together. This morning they covered the living room with blankets, pillows & baby dolls. They have a nice bedroom to play in, but they prefer the living room. I have many moments where I cringe at the mess, then I remind myself that someday I will have a house in perfect order, & I'll hate it. I'll miss the toys. I might not miss tripping over them, or stubbing my toes on them, but I'll miss the activity in my home.
Julie & I hung out on the couch this afternoon, while the two little ones napped, and we watched the movie "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl." It was really cute, and a great movie to watch with your family. It was fun to just hang out with Julie, and snuggle on the couch together.
My living room this morning.

Joel, today, with his new outfit on from Chuck, Em & Olivia! Thanks again. It's really cute, and so cozy.

I took these pictures this past Sunday. Alayna was given this Christmas-y dress, and I thought it looked adorable. She loves to be dressed up, although she kept insisting that she wear her shoes on the wrong feet. I'd fix them for her, and turn around two minutes later, and she'd have them switched back.

1 comment:
ALayna looks absolutely beautiful in her new dress. She looks so much older than '2'.
Post a Comment