Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Kiddos

Joel, my little houdini, is always trying to escape things now. Sunday, I had to put him in the bouncy seat, so I could get ready for church. I have done this many times, and he usually sits contentedly and plays with his feet. This past Sunday it was not the case. I went and checked on him and found him trying to escape. He was almost successful, but immediately after I took his picture (of course I had to take a picture first), I removed him from the bouncy seat, and put him in the jolly jumper. If he can escape that, I have even more problems.



Here are some new pictures of the kids together.


The kids with our cat, Reggie. Reggie is a great "kid" cat. They can lay on him, pull his fur, etc., and he is not bothered. Yesterday, Dave went in to get Alayna up from her nap, only to discover that Reggie had been sleeping in her crib with her. I had no idea Reggie was in her room when I tucked her in for her nap. He has never jumped in her crib, and I'm amazed it didn't wake her when he did. She was very pleased to wake up and find him at her feet. I thought it was funny, but I am sure to double check the room now before I close the door.




The kids had had enough of getting their picture taken.

2 comments:

The Bierer Family said...

I love those kids! Kiss them for me and tell them Aunt Andrea misses them!

Tracy said...

Elisabeth did this yesterday!!! I wanted to get her out...Chad was cheering her on! No more bouncy seat : (