Thursday, January 22, 2009

Joel, Joel, Joel...

In my last post I showed how Joel is pulling himself to his knees and reaching for things. Well, about two days after he started doing that he began pulling himself up to his feet!!! If I have the dishwasher open, he pulls himself up to his feet and leans over the door of the dishwasher. He is also now crawling on all fours. He still "army" crawls if he wants to get somewhere quickly, but he's mastered real crawling now.

Here are a couple pictures I took of him pulling himself to his feet on my treadmill in our bedroom. Please don't ask me about the treadmill, at this point. Someday I may do a post on exercise, healthy eating, and being so frustrated I can hardly stand it...but at this time, I will not discuss the treadmill. I will say however that it is being used. Now don't ask any more questions!!! :)




3 comments:

Lynn said...

Whenever I've had treadmills or exercise bikes they are always used. Mainly for an extra 'closet', but hey, it works.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe this little guy is standing...look out big sisters, here he comes.

The Bierer Family said...

Yay for Joel! He's a quick little guy! And as for the treadmill, all I ask is that we make NO comments about the elliptical in my living room. :)