Saturday, March 14, 2009

Update on Us

Here's our update:

The kids all have bronchitis. Julie is much better (she missed three days of school this past week), but each of them are on amoxycillin. Joel has two teeth breaking through, while he's sick. Poor little guy.

I'm now sick. Fever, achey, cranky, sleepy, dopey, sneezy, grumpy (oh, that's someone else).

So far, Dave is not sick...I need him right now. He can get sick later....and live in the guest room, so the rest of us don't get re-infected. :)

The End

5 comments:

Romanek Ramblings said...

Sharing is an important quality, but I really think your family takes it way too far. Maybe you should stop licking each other. :) I hope your "THE END" didn't mean the final "THE END." I was going to write "BYE" on my tombstone, but I'm kind of liking - "THE END." Maybe you should write, "I told you I was sick."

Sons and Beaches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sons and Beaches said...

"I'm now sick. Fever, achey, cranky, sleepy, dopey, sneezy, grumpy (oh, that's someone else). " No Kristen, that is you. By the way, we are all sick, too! Bwahahahahahaha! The End. Love, Your Favorite Aunt Barbie.

Kristen said...

Dearest Conley Clan,
Stop harassing me...I could care less that your life is so wonderful in the blasted state of Florida. Us Northerners are made of tougher stock!
I will pass my germs on to you. Bwahahahahahaha

Lynn said...

It seems everyone has brochitis lately!! Hope you all get better soon, and quit sharing germs! Gosh, Kristen, don't you clean the house?? :)