Here are my crazy eights... (I hope I'm doing this right, I got this from "The Parker Family" blog and I copied and pasted the text)
{8 favorite tv shows}...
1. Paula's Home Cooking
2. Clean House
3. Little People Big World
4. 18 Kids & Counting
5. The Cosby Show re-runs
6. Jon and Kate Plus 8
7. House Hunters
8. Entertainment Tonight
{8 things I did yesterday}
1. Showered & got dressed
2. Put on Make-up and fixed my hair
3. 4 loads of laundry
4. bathed Joel
5. Fixed Chicken & Biscuits for supper
6. Planned Julie's upcoming birthday party
7. Dishes, dishes & more dishes
8. watched a movie with dave
{8 things I look forward to}
1. Going to see my family in April
2. Warmer Weather
3. My new niece or nephew being born in August
4. Yard work...because this means the weather is nice
5. Being a size 6
6. Julie being a flower girl in July at my cousins wedding
7. Dave & I getting out sometime on a date alone
8. watching my kids grow up, and praying they'll serve the Lord
{8 favorite restaurants}
1. Longhorn Steakhouse in Erie
2. Marketplace Grill in Erie
3. Friendly's...not really a favorite of mine, but it's a place we can go and the kids are happy about their meal)
4. Guido's
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. Max & Erma's...in Erie (yummy Chocolate chip cookies)
7. Arby's (I like their chicken salad)
8. Olive Garden
{8 things on my wish list}
1. My kids would grow up to love the Lord
2. My family would come see me more often...hint, hint. :)
3. My kids would say "yes mom, whatever you say mom, you always know what's best, mom"
4. Dave would say "yes Kristen, whatever you say, Kristen, you always know what's best, Kristen"
5. Snow would melt, and warm weather would be here quick.
6. I could have magical powers to be able to "poof" my house clean
7. I could have invisible powers so I can listen in on all those conversations that I'm just dying to hear. :)
8. That no one would read this and say, "this woman has too much time on her hands." Really, I don't...I'm taking a break, after having run errands all morning with Joel & Alayna, and took Joel for his well-visit at the doctor.
1 comment:
No fair! You Proverbs 31 woman you!! Your list was so spiritual compared to mine. I"m so ashamed! ;-)
Actually, we have a lot of t.v. shows in common.... and I like the way that you counted showering and getting dressed separate from putting on make-up and fixing your hair.
AND, I remember back in the day when we all went to Friendly's to eat and the Family Deli, and Jack's Snack Shack and... well, you get the drift. I miss you!!!
Post a Comment