Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More of Julie's Birthday

Last Wednesday, the 25th, was Julie's birthday. I took in cupcakes to her classroom for snack time (I forgot to bring my camera with me), and she thought that was great. After school we picked her up & headed to Friendly's for a birthday supper. Before getting to Friendly's, Dave took us to his friend's taxidermy shop, so the kids could see the "showroom." You might be a redneck if, you celebrate your child's birthday by taking them to a taxidermy shop...has Jeff Foxworthy said that one yet? Anyway, Julie was fascinated by all the animals, and asked a ton of questions. After getting home from Friendly's she opened her gifts from us.

This pizza set was a great purchase. We almost didn't buy it, but we were so glad we did. She & Alayna have been fixing us pizza non-stop.


Julie is really good at using a hula-hoop, and her old one was bent, so we bought her this new one.




The girls playing in their toy box, wearing their strawberry sunglasses from Julie's birthday party.


I had to add this photo of our cat, Reggie. Oh, to have such an easy life. It's sad when I have to fight my cat, to be able to sit in my chair.

No comments: