The Cheerios box was too close to the edge of the table, and he pulled the table cloth and knocked the box on the floor. I think he was in baby paradise, since he's normally only permitted two to three cheerios at a time. He couldn't get them in his mouth fast enough. (For those of you wondering...no, we did not put the cheerios back in the box, we swept them up and threw them away...I bought a new box, but this time I purchased generic cheerios. No more wasting money on the name-brand stuff. He doesn't even appreciate them). :)

As I was fixing supper last night, Joel kept himself occupied by getting everything out of my pantry cabinet that he could reach. I felt no need to stop him, since I was able to get dinner put together, un-interrupted, and that's rare.

"Popcorn, anyone???"
1 comment:
I'll take popcorn, Joel. LOL! Loved those picture of our little "dennis the menace". Can't wait for you to come home Thursday. I think.
Post a Comment