Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sled-Riding...Still...O Spring Where Art Thou???

It has actually warmed up slightly in the past two days. We've almost reached 60 degrees today, which feels like a heat wave. I opened the back door to let some fresh air into the house. We still have lots of snow in our yard, though. The snow has melted in areas closer to town, but since we're hidden in the woods, we still have a yard full of snow, and a plowed up pile that will be here until July, I think.

Dave took the girls out sled-riding in our side yard, a couple times last week, and they loved it. Here's some pictures from their adventures.

This is Alayna, going down the little hill, on her belly. She saw Dave slide on his belly, on the sled, and she wanted to do it, too.


Julie, the snow princess. I was taking pictures out of the girls bedroom window. I opened it long enough to take the pictures, and closed it quickly.


Dave, pulling Alayna back up the hill. It's not a big hill, but it's perfect for the kids.


Alayna


Julie going down on her belly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like their lovin' this. There's no more snow in Erie. HOORAY! Love the 50 degree weather... We look forward to seeing you in April, too. And yes, I'll talk to your dad about coming more often. I'm sick, you know. *grin*

Sons and Beaches said...

We just went sled riding too!! Imagine that. Bwahahahahaha!