Sorry, I don't have any pictures for this post, for all you blog-stalkers that demand pictures of your grandkids in each posting. Ahem...
It snowed most of the day today, pretty steady. We didn't have a huge amount of accumulation, but enough to make the roads bad, and cause the schools to close today. Dave, Joel & I have been fighting colds for the past week, so having an extra day to relax, was nice. I made meatballs, and cheesy garlic rolls for supper. Yum Yum! My sister-in-law, Andrea, swears she's never met a family that likes to talk so much about what they've eaten, what new recipes they've fixed, what someone else fixed them, when they were invited somewhere for supper, etc. She is referring to my mom's side of the family, and I will admit this is a true characeristic of the Andrews side. So, for my mom & Aunt Barbie, I will tell you, we had spaghetti & meatballs for supper, tossed salad, and homemade rolls.
Dave took the girls outside this afternoon to play in the snow. Alayna hasn't been real crazy about playing in the snow, but today she seemed to enjoy it, and actually was happy to be pulled around on the sled. I think her hang-up with snow is because she falls over a lot, and she gets cold. I can't say I blame her.
Tonight Dave is at his once-a-month fire department meeting, the kids are in bed, and I'm enjoying the quiet.
1 comment:
Yeah...it snowed here too. Bwaaahahahahahaha!!
Post a Comment