Sunday, December 7, 2008

More Than 100 Posts...

I discovered that as a blogger, once you've reached 100 posts, you are to type 100 things about yourself. First of all, I missed the 100th post, 19 posts ago. WOW! Secondly, I know no one wants to read 100 things about me...so I'll take a hint from a friend, and fellow-blogger, and try to come up with 50. Bare with me...
1. My full name is Kristen Marie Bierer Miles.
2. My mom has always called me Kristy.
3. I had 4 imaginary friends as a child: Cookie, Sassy, Hoddy & Whitney Price.
4. Whitney Price was my alcoholic husband who died in a drunk driving accident.
5. I don't think I really knew what an alcoholic was, at age 3, but I know this made my Grandma Andrews very nervous that I could imagine such things.
6. I took horse-back riding lessons for a summer.
7. I lived in Sedona, AZ, for two years, as a child.
8. As a child I wished my name was Kelly...I felt that Kristen was such a boring name.
9. My parents almost named me Rebecca.
10. My brother used to practice "Karate Kid" moves on me.
11. I LOVE Reeses PB Cups
12. I played softball in 7th grade
13. I love having my face tickled, it puts me to sleep.
14. I snuck out of the house one time, as a teenager, and hung out with some friends in my back yard. (Probably if I had just asked permission, I would have been allowed) Sorry mom & dad...
15. I used to catch cray fish in the creek. I raised one in a bucket for two weeks, until a raccoon ate it.
16. I sang in Chorus all through school.
17. I was the scorekeeper for the boys basketball team for 3 years.
18. I was "Munchkin #1" in the All-County Musical "The Wiz", in 11th grade.
19. I sang and danced in a group called "Youth Connection" my senior year, and wore a Minnie Mouse costume.
20. I attended Word of Life Bible Institute.
21. During "study hours" at WOLBI my roommates and I would dress up and put on lots of make-up to annoy our RA.
22. I like country music.
23. I have always wanted to be a hairdresser.
24. I worked for a financial planning company.
25. My baby toes turn sideways when I walk.
26. I have flat feet.
27. My husband is my best friend
28. I spent most of my high school years grounded because I rolled my eyes a lot. Although, I swear I never did.
29. I can wiggle my nostrils like a rabbit.
30. My favorite color is red.
31. I don't like "collectibles"
32. I am a master at loading a dishwasher and making everything fit.
33. I love to bake chocolate chip cookies.
34. I love being a mom!
35. I love being a wife!
36. I took 3 years of piano lessons, but I don't play well.
37. I have one cat...I used to have two, but he ran off and became Coyote bait. *sniff*
38. I loved spending summer vacations at the family hunting camp.
39. I love sled riding, but haven't done it in a long time.
40. I've never been able to water ski successfully, but I've tried.
41. I love the show "What Not To Wear" (although I'm pretty sure there are days I'd be a pretty good candidate for the show, rather then looking like I follow the rules of the show)
42. I have great friends, whom I'm very thankful for.
43. I am a Christmas movie junkie, and it drives my husband bonkers.
44. I often have the urge to listen to music really loud, and sing really loud, when I'm driving somewhere by myself.
45. I like to read
46. I used to love doing the quizzes in TEEN magazine, as a teenager.
47. I have milked a goat and a cow.
48. My very first favorite song was "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton
49. I secretly despise doing anything relating to crafts. I don't mind if others do them, but pull out a glue gun, and I'm outta here. :)
50. I LOVE Blogging!

2 comments:

Romanek Ramblings said...

I'm glad you love blogging...it gives me something to look forward to when on the computer! Those kids are so ADORABLE! (You are too!)

Romanek Ramblings said...

Isn't it fun when someone leaves you a comment? You see that little number change from 0 to 1 and its like unwrapping a present just to see what they said. So I decided to leave you two just for that little extra excitement just for the holiday season. Aren't I thoughtful?