Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tea

Today was the Ladies Christmas Tea, that I've been planning since September. I am too exhausted to post much about it tonight. I will say, however, that it was wonderful! We had 58 ladies attend, which is 25 more than last year. I set my camera out to take with me, and forgot it (I had about 100 things I had to take with me, so it's not surprising I forgot something...I just wish it wasn't my camera), so I'm waiting on my mother-in-law to give me copies of her pictures. I'm so bummed, b/c I really wanted to post some right away.

Now it's time to fold bulletins for church tomorrow, and call it a night. I was going to try to watch the new Hallmark Christmas movie tonight, but I have a feeling I'll be asleep before it's on. Oh well...I'll catch it on a re-run next year.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You did an awesome job with the tea! We all had a great time. Thanks so much for inviting us, and for all your hard work!