Just like most of the Northeast, we have been dumped with snow over the past several days. It's just beautiful! I love living in an area where I can see all four seasons...although, sometimes by the end of January, I'm done with this season. Julie's school was cancelled last Friday, and we had to cancel church Sunday, due to a blizzard and hazardous road conditions. Julie did have school today, and enjoyed a very fun Christmas/Holiday party. Dave went in to the school and helped out, and had lunch with Julie. She was determined to be brave when he left, and didn't cry. In fact, Dave said she slammed the door behind him when he left. I guess she was ready for him to go.
Here are a few snow pictures from yesterday. Dave took the girls outside and pulled them around on the sled.


I had to take a couple pictures of Alayna's hair yesterday. She is two, and has the hair of a 10 year old. It is so thick, and when it's wet, and you see her curls straighten out, it's almost halfway down her back. Yesterday, after the girls baths, she saw me blow drying Julie's hair, and wanted hers done, too. Here is the finished product.

No comments:
Post a Comment