Monday, November 24, 2008

"Toofless"

Julie lost her very first "toof" on Friday night. We knew it was lose, but I didn't think it was quite ready yet. It was bothering her at supper and she kept begging me to yank it out for her (this from the child who cries when she "almost" bumps into something). I told her I didn't think it was ready yet. A couple minutes later I turned around to see her handing me the tooth. She was more traumatized by the bleeding that followed. The "Toof Fairy" delivered .25 to her...the exchange rate has not gone up since I was a kid. :)



A sweet moment...


My cleaning helper. Alayna loves to use my electric broom, and who am I to discourage a child from helping me clean?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...maybe there is a grandchild that takes after me. Vaccuuming, a lost art.