Mom has another chemo treatment tomorrow, then she'll have next week off. Overall she is feeling (and looking) very good.
Here are some pictures from our trip. I will post these ones for now, and post more later. Aunt Andrea did a photo shoot of the kids in mom & dad's yard...before the snow hit. They turned out great. I don't have time tonight to post everything.
Grandma Andrews holding a sleeping baby Joel.

Julie was the "ring leader" for Danika and Alayna. They thought she was wonderful and followed her around. Julie trapped the girls in mom's laundry room between the pocket doors, and they played for the longest time. You could hear lots of laughter.

Uncle Doug The Horse! All three girls piled on to Doug and rode him around mom & dad's living room. Doug even managed a few push-ups with the girls on his back, but I think they wore him out pretty good. He was a good sport. It was hysterical to watch Danika's expressions. She wrapped her feet around Doug's neck and didn't hold on, until she'd start to fall, then she'd grab his hair to stop herself.

The snow hit Sunday afternoon. This is the picture of the girls outside Monday morning. They helped Papa shovel snow, and had a great time playing in it.

I really didn't pose this picture. All four kids swarmed around Mimi, and it was a great photo opportunity. So perfect with the fire going in the background. I love this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment