Friday, November 21, 2008

Pictures Taken By Aunt Andrea

My sister-in-law, Andrea, took lots of pictures of the kids last Saturday afternoon. I will have to post more later, as it's now past my bedtime, and I don't have time to get them all on here tonight. Here are four for now. You'll notice that Alayna is not smiling in any of them. As we were heading outside to take pictures Alayna got her finger closed in the storm door, and was sobbing before getting her picture taken. So, the normally happy little girl, is very sober for the photo shoot. Oh well, she's still cute.
You will notice, however, that Joel is smiling in every picture. He's such a happy baby, and he was especially happy with the wind blowing in his face.
 

 

 


Here are all four grandkids.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Romanek Ramblings said...

Do you give your kids cute pills or do they just inherit it from their mother? I'm guessing the latter..It almost makes me want one more.....nah. I'll just visit the local baby maker when I have the urge to hold one :D