Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

We had dinner with 19 people this past Thursday, for Thanksgiving. We're very thankful that Dave's brother, Nathan, and his family, so willingly open their home to all of us "turkeys." Nathan's in-laws joined us for dinner, and we had a nice day together. The sad part was, with all those people, we only had 9 pies to enjoy. Dave's family love their pies. They eat them for dessert, and then again for breakfast. That's one tradition I haven't been able to embrace...pie for breakfast just isn't appealing. Although Dave continues to ask me what the difference is between eating a slice of pie, or eating a donut? Well...It's just different, that's all. (I don't have a good argument here...but I'm working on one)

Below are some pictures from our day.

Julie posing for a picture with "the pies."


Julie and Jeremy (Dave's sister's youngest). They are only two months apart.


Julie and Grandma Legg....our Thanksgiving cook.


Alayna enjoying some whipped cream.


Joel & Baby Nate (Dave's brother's baby). They are only two months apart.

No comments: