Sunday, November 2, 2008

On My Mind...

I don't typically post two things in one day, but this is something on my heart that I am passionate about, and want to share with you. Unless you live in a hole you know that Tuesday is election day. More than likely most of the people that read this blog are family or friends that I know where they stand on issues, but maybe, just maybe, I have a reader that needs to hear this. Please vote on the side of human life. No other topic during this election is more important than this one. We have a responsibility to the unborn, who cannot defend themselves, to fight on their behalf. Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you..." God knew us before we were even conceived. Each life has a purpose.
I was also reading in Deuteronomy 30:19, 20 "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you LIFE and DEATH, blessing and cursing; therefore CHOOSE LIFE, that both you and your descendants may live; "that you may love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your LIFE and the LENGTH OF YOUR DAYS..."
It is not for us to determine the length of someone's days, it is up to God. Please vote on the side of the unborn this November 4th!

2 comments:

Romanek Ramblings said...

Thank you Kristen! Even though it may be read by those in agreement, doesn't it feels good to write it down? Writing is definitley an outlet for frustration! Hope your back is better!

Romanek Ramblings said...

Sorry abouts the bads grammers and spellings deffinnttlleeeyy needs workings.