Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Will He Crawl Soon???

Just a quick update...we're all doing well at the Miles home. I am anxious to have more time to tell you about the change in discipline tactics we've put in to place in our home, and how wonderfully affective they've been. But more on that later...All I'm going to say is that since we've made some changes around here Julie no longer seems to be struggling with "night terrors", which have plagued our home for 2 1/2 years now.

Okay, I just had to share these few pictures of Joel that I took yesterday. He's pushing himself up on his arms and he's so strong. With the exception of a few nights recently, he is pretty much sleeping all night long. He is drooling constantly, and I can see bumps where his first bottom teeth will eventually break through. I really hate the teething stage. But, it is just a stage, and will pass in time.

Yes, he's wearing camouflage....Dave is so proud. It is archery season here, but I keep a close eye on Dave to make sure he doesn't take Joel with him when he goes. He's anxious for Joel to learn to hunt, but I think he's a bit young yet, don't you?


"Hey Mom, how's it goin'?"


No comments: