
Okay, I know the title is a little...well...let's just say I'm reachin' for a catchy title. :) I was watching Fox & Friends this morning, as I often do, on the Fox News station. They had country music artist Aaron Tippin on to sing his new song, "Drill Here, Drill Now." I've decided to adopt this as my oil anthem.
I am trying very hard to keep my blog light-hearted and family-oriented. Since most of you read it to see the latest happenings in our home. But I have to tell you that during this highly charged political season, where I am very passionate about who I am voting for, and why, I'm finding it hard to restrain myself and not turn this into a blog about politics.
Most of you watch the news I'm sure, and hear enough about the economic crisis, the smear tactics of the campaigns, Fannie & Freddie, Biden's Gaffe's, Tina Fey's impersinations on SNL of Sarah Palin, and on and on the list goes...so unless you are dying to know what I'm thinking politically, I will do my best to just keep you up to date on the Miles Mayhem. BTW, don't I look great in a pink blazer and khaki pants?
No comments:
Post a Comment