Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Picking

This past Wednesday we decided to take the kids pumpkin picking when Julie got home from school. The weather was supposed to cool down as the week went on, and it was so beautiful Wednesday, it was the perfect day to go. We went to Kelder's Farm, where you can pick your own pumpkins. The farm is a great place to take kids. They have a mini-golf course, and lots of things for kids to play on, as well as animals that they can feed. We had a great time as a family, and the kids were great! We even managed to have supper at Subway before going home. It's not exciting, but I didn't have to cook it.
The girls picked out pumpkins, and then Julie picked out one for Joel. Not that he cares, but I like it when they show thoughtfulness towards each other.
Here are some pictures from our outing.

This is self-explanatory.


Dave & Alayna walking back to the van. I thought this made a great black & white.


Julie, Alayna & Joel.


We let Julie play a round of mini golf...I think she scored a 69 on a 10 hole course. She plays like her mom. :)

No comments: