Friday, October 17, 2008

More of the Pumpkin Outing

Here are some more pictures from our pumpking picking outing at Kelder's Farm.

Joel loves being outdoors, and was very content to ride in his stroller for this outing. Next year he'll be walking and wanting to join in on the fun.


Me & the kids.


Up-close & personal with Joel. Don't you just want to squeeze him, he's so cute? I know I'm biased. :)


Alayna was having a melt down...one, because I was taking a picture of her having a melt down, and two, because she kept tripping over the pumpkin vines and it was making her mad.


My husband thinks I'm losing my mind because I keep telling him I'd like to get a couple chickens to raise for fresh eggs. My mother will think I've lost it, too, when she reads this. I just think it would be fun, and the girls would have a good time feeding them & learning to collect the eggs. Anyways, I had to take a picture of these adorable chickens at the farm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chickens? Have you lost your ever-lovin' mind? They'll peck you when you go to grab their eggs. You'll be screaming and so will the girls. LOL! I'd love to watch this... will you do a reality show?

Kristen said...

"Clucking With Kristen"...I can see the title of the show now. I'll let you know when I get my chickens and you can come watch the action. My girls scream??? I'm shocked you'd think such a thing.