Tomorrow my "baby" starts Kindergarten. She is so excited, and I'm excited for her. It's a mixed bag of emotions. Your baby is growing up and becoming more independent (although she's always been independent). I wanted to post these pictures of Julie...a trip down memory lane. I figured I'd better do it today, because after I watch her get on the bus tomorrow I won't be able to look at these pictures for quite a while. I'm sure I'll be a big sobbing mess tomorrow. My goal is to not cry in front of her, so it doesn't make her nervous, but I know I'll fall apart when she's gone. Please pray for me. As I type this I'm struggling. I just love this little girl so much!!! She's enriched our lives in ways I could never have imagined 5 years ago. Children truly are a blessing from the Lord. Enjoy the pictures!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Where does the time go? As I look as these pictures, I see my Kristy and wonder... how did time pass so quickly. You'll cry, just like your mommy did when you first stepped on that bus. These are good steps, even though they are hard. Love every moment.
Where does the time go? As I look as these pictures, I see my Kristy and wonder... how did time pass so quickly. You'll cry, just like your mommy did when you first stepped on that bus. These are good steps, even though they are hard. Love every moment.
2 comments:
Where does the time go? As I look as these pictures, I see my Kristy and wonder... how did time pass so quickly. You'll cry, just like your mommy did when you first stepped on that bus. These are good steps, even though they are hard. Love every moment.
Where does the time go? As I look as these pictures, I see my Kristy and wonder... how did time pass so quickly. You'll cry, just like your mommy did when you first stepped on that bus. These are good steps, even though they are hard. Love every moment.
Post a Comment