Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dave to the rescue....

Yesterday I was gravely ill for the most part of the day. It was touch & go, and we weren't sure I was going to make it. Okay, stop your panicking and crying, I was just sick in bed for the day. Normally, a mom is not allowed the privelege of spending the day in bed, even if she is sick. You still have to rise to the occassion and take care of the kids. However, I was so dizzy I could not sit up without getting sick. I have never experienced anything like it, and am thankful it is better today. Dave was great and took a personal day to tend to the children. Julie was home sick, also. When Dave was taking Julie out to the bus she stepped out the front door and threw up. She earned herself a day at home. Although we realized how much she really does love school, because she cried and cried over the fact that she had to stay home. I don't know whether to be relieved, or slightly hurt that she wants away from us so badly. :)

Today I'm feeling the on-set of a cold, so I really think yesterdays symptoms were viral...you can all rest assured that I will be just fine...but if you are feeling impressed to make us a meal, then by all means go with that feeling. j/k

1 comment:

Sons and Beaches said...

Your meal is in the mail! I made lasagna, so when you get it in a few days, just add water. :-) Sorry you were so sick. Glad you're better. By the way, the pictures of the kids are really cute! Love you Kristy Wisty. Love, Barbie