Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Alayna!

Tuesday, our baby girl turns four! Four! If there was an award for a child most anticipating her birthday, it would go to Alayna. Ever since we celebrated Julie's b'day back in March, she has asked if it was her birthday yet. Then came Dave's birthday in May, then Joel's in June, and then the long wait for September. She has waited and waited and waited, and she can hardly stand it she's so excited!

Tomorrow, I work. So today I made a batch of pumpkin shaped cut-out cookies for her to hand out to her classmates at daycare. Then we celebrate tomorrow night with family at Chuck E. Cheese. She has asked, and asked, and ASKED to go to Chuck E. Cheese for her big day. We could not disappoint the child who has waited so patiently for her special day.

I love you my precious, imaginative, sweet, hillariously funny little girl! Happy 4th Birthday!

No comments: