Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Safe Place....Maybe

I think I may have come up with a good idea of where to keep Joel when I need to get some things done. He successfully took a bite out of one of my (non-poisonous) plants the other day. The plant now has a new "higher" location. In the same day -possibly the same hour - he ate some paper that came in to his reach. He is a handful, and such a riot. As I type this I just removed him from chewing on some computer wires. Now he's on my lap, and just sneezed on my keyboard. Guess I'll be sick again in about 5 days. Ugh!




2 comments:

The Bierer Family said...

Danika LOVES laundry baskets, too! :) Tell Joel next time he comes over the two can have some quality basket play time. :)

Lisa said...

When Stefan was little, he used to climb in the laundry basket and read his books. He still loves to read, but I will be very nervous if he climbs in the basket to do it now!