Monday, February 25, 2008
The Girls
Since the girls have been sick I haven't posted any recent pictures of them. In between fevers and coughing I was able to get a couple pictures.
Julie is now feeling quite a bit better and returned to school today....with hesitation. She is coughing a little bit, but she has been sleeping again at night. Alayna is still fighting a cough and runny nose. Last night is the best night's sleep she's given us in weeks. She slept from midnight to 6 uninterrupted. That was progress! Her overall temperament is better too. But guess who's sick now??? Yep, you guessed it! Me!!! After three weeks with sick kids it finally caught me. The cough, congestion, sore throat and fever. I couldn't be happier...ugh!
The girls in the recliner sharing a happy moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
My sisters-in-law say I have unhealthy children because we catch EVERYTHING. I saw it's a hazard of being in the pastorate and having everyone touching/hugging/reaching for them!
Post a Comment