Yes, that is right, I'm a bit crippled right now. Dave and I were supposed to go out for dinner tonight...our first time out alone since around Christmas, I think. Instead, I apparently decided it would be a good week to put my back out of place and be confined to the couch with an ice pack. On top of that, Alayna is still fighting her cold and not sleeping well at night.
I made a trip to the chiropractor today and she confirmed that there were several things wrong in my lower back. I'm out of place in more than one place. She helped me quite a bit, but it's going to take a few more trips back before I'm okay again. I am continually thankful that my husband works from home. He has been such a great help since I can't do much of anything. Last night he got up every time Alayna woke up, and tonight he took care of dinner...chinese take-out. Happy Valentine's Day to us! One of these weeks we will get out alone...maybe not on the same night, but we'll get out alone, nonetheless. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment