These are all pictures that I've been meaning to post since Christmas. This past Saturday we finally entered the more high-tech world and got High Speed Internet!!! Yippee! We weren't able to get it until recently because we live in the boon-docks, and they just finally ran the cable down our road. We've had satellite tv, but now we have cable and high speed...can life get any better??? Okay, life can be more rewarding than just having cable tv and high speed, but it's definitely a less frustrated life. Dial-up was doing me in...especially with these pregnancy hormones. I don't have a lot of patience lately to wait for much of anything...or put up with much of anything for that matter. Just ask the kids and Dave. Actually, don't...they might be more honest than I'd like them to be on this subject. ha!
Julie got a new snow suit for Christmas from Mimi & Papa, but Alayna insisted on wearing the coat. She loves to wear coats for some reason. She's always bringing us her coat and wearing it around the house for no reason. Well, no reason other than the fact that she's 16 months old and just wants to wear her coat. I just thought she looked pretty cute and funny in Julie's coat.
Here is a picture of "Papa" (my dad) and his granddaughters at Christmas. They were all playing at the top of my parents steps, and I was able to take this picture. My niece Danika, (Doug & Andrea's little girl) is on the right.
Here's "Mimi" (my mom) with the girls. I love capturing pictures of my parents with their grandkids.
Speaking of my mom...We would covet all of your prayers this coming Wednesday, the 6th. She is facing yet another surgery. This time to remove a tumor near her bladder. It has been increasing in size for some time now, and chemo is not killing it. It's time for it to come out. The doctor is hoping to remove the tumor by laser, and that's what we're praying for. He won't know until he gets in there if it can be done that way, or not. She may have too much scarring from her previous two surgeries. Thanks for your prayers!




No comments:
Post a Comment