Thursday, February 21, 2008

More of The Same...

Since I last posted my back has improved. It's not 100% but I am walking upright again, getting out of bed without making strange sounding groans of pain, and able to do more things around the house. I have one more chiropractic treatment to go to, then we'll see what happens from there. Dave is relieved to be back to work more this week and have his wife somewhat back to normal. As normal as a 6 month pregnant woman can be, with emotions that go from 0 to sobbing in no time. But, at least I'm walking and not hobbling.

The girls are still fighting colds. They were improving and then we had a setback this week. Julie's cough is the worst it's been, and she's started running fevers. I took them to the doctor today and they both have double ear infections. They're both on antibiotics, and I just pray we can get this cleared up soon. Julie has missed school all this week, and we're all missing some very necessary sleep.

This past Wednesday I had a parent/teacher meeting scheduled with Julie's pre-school teachers. They give you an evaluation of how your childs developing physically, socially and emotionally. Overall she's doing well but there is that one tiny little area regarding her stubborness. Ah, the strong-willed child. Apparently she doesn't always enjoy playing with the other kids, especially when they won't let her tell them how to play. This was shocking news to me...My Julie??? She's just not like that at home. She is quick to let us tell her what to do, and takes all instruction without argument...are you sure you're talking about MY Julie??? I love this child so dearly and I just know that this strong-willed temperament will make her a real leader some day, in a positive way...

No comments: