As you all know we are expecting our third baby around the 20th of May. I had an ultrasound yesterday (I'm almost 21 weeks), and we found out we're having a BOY! We are so thrilled. Most importantly, the baby is very healthy, and developing as he should. He only weighs 13oz. right now...isn't that amazing? So, why have I gained 3lbs??? It has nothing to do with the cookies at Christmas....
Julie is ecstatic to learn she's getting a brother. She asked right away if we'll have any clothes for him. She's so practical... We'll have clothes, if he likes pink. LOL! Actually we were at WalMart last night and I couldn't resist buying him two onesie shirts, that were 2 for $4. Dave's anxious to buy him some camoflauge...but I'll try to hold him off a little while. Dave thinks that all the clothes for this little boy should come from Gander Mountain...we'll just have to see about that.
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! We're both so excited for you guys! John's comment was, "Pastor Dave must be happy!" :) Hope you stay healthy and have a great pregnancy!!
Post a Comment