The girls in their new outfits for the Christmas Eve Service at our church.
Don't they look adorable? Julie's outfit was covered most of the time, as she played "Mary" in our children's program, during the Christmas Eve Service. She was so excited about her part, and took it very seriously. During the day on Christmas Eve, before church, Dave came upstairs from his office and was met at the top of the steps by Julie telling him "shhh." When Dave asked why, she replied, "because two babies are taking naps. Alayna's taking a nap, and I just put Baby Jesus in for a nap." Julie did a great job playing Mary, and other than occasionally being distracted by the hay falling from the manger, she stayed in character the entire time.
Julie in her Mary costume. I took this picture at the fitting the week before.
This picture just screams, "Aunt Andrea bought me make-up for Christmas!!!" Okay, it was from Uncle Doug and cousin Danika, too...but we all know who was really responsible for this. LOL! Yes, they bought Julie "play" make-up for Christmas...supposedly it washes off with soap and water. Julie was thrilled with the gift and proceeded to apply the lipstick right away....as you can see I don't think a cosmetology career is in her future. When I washed it off that evening, during her bath, it faded. But, it didn't come off all the way until later. I guess we won't be playing with this right before church. There's also a purple shade of lipstick that looks just as nice surrounding her lips. Thanks again, Aunt Andrea!!!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment