This past Sunday Alayna wore a new outfit she got for Christmas from Mimi & Papa (my parents). I just thought she looked so adorable and had to share these pictures with you. Now that she's over her ear infections and cold she's back to her more "normal" bubbly self. Dave is sick now, but the girls and I are doing much better. He's spending today in bed with a fever and lots of congestion. It's amazing he avoided getting sick this long. I just wish he'd stop coughing it's disturbing my sleep at night! JUST KIDDING! The poor guy has been listening to my "bark" for weeks now, the least I can do is cover my head with a pillow and try to ignore his coughing. Or should I be covering "his" head with a pillow....hmmmm :)
Okay, I just had to include this picture of a dessert I recently made for us. I had intended to make it for Dave for Valentine's Day, but since the girls and I were all sick at that time it just didn't happen. I finally got around to making it the other day, and can I just say it's SOOO yummy! I got this recipe from a friend of mine at church (thanks Diana!), and it's become a favorite of our families. I'll have to post the recipe some time. It's called a napoleon, and it's easier to make than it looks. When I made it for my mom and grandma one time they thought it looked a little too fussy to make, but it's really not.





No comments:
Post a Comment