Thirty Six years ago today my dad married my mom. God blessed their marriage and blessed Doug & I with incredible parents.
Julie & Alayna wanted to talk about Mimi this morning, and I asked them what they picture her doing. Alayna just said, "I miss her." Julie said, "I picture her in Heaven."
I picture her laughing...I miss her so much!

2 comments:
Danika has started asking about Mimi at least once a day lately. Everyday there is a new scheme to "get her down" from heaven so she can visit. :) One day it was a string tied to her foot...Danika was going to pull her back. Yesterday it was a special ladder Danika was building. We reassure her Mimi is happy in heaven...but Danika obviously has her doubts. :)
I'm with you - I miss her so.
So good to remember...thanks for sharing! That is one of my favorite photos of your parents! You have a wonderful heritage to be thankful for.
Post a Comment