Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random

I was scanning through the "My Pictures" file on my computer and I came across several that made me go, "huh?" Several pictures of women I don't know, only because at one time or another I liked their hairstyle. I would print the picture and take it to my hairdresser and ask them to style it just like that (I've yet to walk out of the salon looking exactly like the picture I took in - perhaps my expectations are too high...I thought all hairdressers could turn you into a skinny blonde with perfect hair and make-up. Guess not).

So, I decided to share some of these "huh" pictures with you and try to figure out what is the story behind them...

The first one should be obvious. Everyone needs a picture on file of their favorite superhero and disney princess...mine just happen to be related.
Of course a cartoon on file is always necessary...can I get an Amen?

Well, this one is on file for many reasons -
a. It was once my Facebook profile picture
b. I laugh every time I look at it
c. It's a reminder to me that cut-off stonewashed jean shorts may come back in style, but I don't need to wear them
d. Bandanas only look cool if you leave some hair hanging out
e. Nothing says "rebellious" like a good Word of Life Bible Institute t-shirt & a bunny hanging on the closet door - Rock On!
Doesn't everyone have a picture of Indiana Jones on their computer?


Okay, I am dumbfounded by the discovery of this picture. I must have had a reason at one time or another for saving this. Was it the time we considered celebrating Hanukkah instead of Christmas....was it the time I was looking for an exciting game to teach the kids at daycare...or was it the time that I was randomly saving pictures to my computer for no reason whatsoever. I'm thinkin' maybe that's it....

**This posting was random and took few brain cells to compose. No pictures were harmed in the making of this post.**



1 comment:

Andrea Bierer said...

okay - I just read this post and it made me laugh out loud. I'm not sure which is funnier....that you have all these weird pictures, or that Doug and I rank high enough on the weird scale to be in one of them. :) Love you!