Okay, back to the original reason for this post...
I loaded the kids in the van at 7:45 this morning and was preparing to take Dave & Julie to school. Dave said, "I'll be right back," and ran to the garage. When he came out he was carrying these items. I am still unsure of the reason for the Principal to need a drill and rope on the first day of school. I have some guesses, but I don't believe he ever answered my question when I asked what he needed these things for. He said the first day of school went well. I'm still wondering if it's because he needed to use these items, or because he got through a day not needing to use them...

Here's my precious little girl on her first day of second grade. She said it went well, and that she didn't do much today. The highlight was playing with Littlest Pet Shop toys at recess with two of her friends.
The highlight of my day: lunch!



No comments:
Post a Comment