Friday, August 22, 2008

More Pictures...per Aunt Barbie's request

I heard through the grapevine (my mom) that more pictures have been requested by my Aunt Barbie (a.k.a. Barbie Schmarbie, Babs, Barbie Warbie Walla Ding Dong). So, here you go, some more vacation pictures. Also, per Barbie's request a picture of Grandma Andrews (front view). I love you Babs!!

Julie & Dave spent an evening at Chuck E. Cheese. Julie loves this place, and I would rather bang my head against a wall than go. Dave is a much better sport about these places than I am.


Grandma and the girls, at the zoo.


Alayna & me riding the merry-go-round at the zoo.


The girls enjoying the children's zoo.


Julie & Danika playing Mimi's piano.

2 comments:

Sons and Beaches said...

Thank you SO much for posting more pictures! When you go on vacation, you can't just post 4 pics (or however few you posted!). We want to see EVERYTHING! Since I can't be there with you, the pictures are the next best thing. Loved all of them. The girls are so adorable and Joel is such a handsome dude!! :-) Thank you again Kristy Wisty Wonder Woman! Love you, Aunt Barbie Shmarbie etc.... :-)

Kristen said...

Hey, no problem-o Babs! I'm pretty sure I posted more than four pictures...sheesh!
Wish you could have been with us, too. We missed having you all there. I hope you can make it this way for Christmas....can you, huh, can you, can you???
I hope you're feeling better than you were last week.
Love you lots & lots!
Kristy Wisty Woo Woo