Below are some pictures from our time at camp.
Dave & Papa (a.k.a. my dad) took Julie fishing one morning on Lake Chautauqua, just over the state line in New York. Julie was excited to go with them, but when they got to the dock she changed her mind, and apparently Dave had to chase her down and drag her in the boat with them. She ended up having a good time, but informed Papa several times that it was too bumpy...ahhh, my wild outdoors girl...I'm so proud. They weren't overly successful in catching many fish, but they had a good time....I think. They didn't offer to take her again, I wonder why???

I was excited to find out that the Warren County Fair was going on while we were at camp. The fair is not far from camp, and I have many memories of going to this fair as a kid. We took all the kids to the fair & had a fun time. The girls loved the John Deere tractors, and would have spent all their time there if they could.
Alayna giving her big "cheese" face.

Do you think she has a future in modeling for John Deere??? :)

Julie & Papa washing dishes at the camp. Everyone has to take their turn with dishes, it's vacation afterall.

Aunt Andrea, Danika & Joel.
Poor Joel had to be watched very closely. With 3 little girls at camp, in a small area, he was always at risk of being stepped on. Needless to say, he didn't spend much time being put down while we were there. More for his own safety, than anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment