Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day at the Zoo

Erie has a wonderful Zoo, and each summer we make a point to take the kids. My grandma gets a grandparents pass every year, so we drag her along with us so we can all get in for free. Thanks Grandma for being such a good sport! :) We love having her go with us, and we know she's entertained by the kids. Here are some pictures from our zoo trip.

The Monkey Exhibit...oh wait, that's us!


Can you believe they didn't have this tiger caged and I could get this close??? :)


Grandma & Julie


Dave in the Lions Den...I think I've heard this story before. hmmmm....


The zoo has a wonderful children's area. A petting zoo, playground, merry-go-round, and lots of other interactive things they can do. Mom & Grandma left the zoo after we had a picnic lunch, and Dave & I took the kids back in to the children's area to play.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear daughter, I believe it's Daniel and the Lion's Den, not "david"...so much for all that money spent on your education at Word of Life Bible Inst. LOL!

Kristen said...

OH, I knew something didn't sound right. ROFL!!! I know it's Daniel, sheesh! That money didn't go to waste, I got myself a husband at Word of Life, didn't I????

Anonymous said...

PRaise the Lord!!!... but had to send you back for a 2nd year for that.

Kristen said...

Remember, I thought Dave was "too nice" the first time I met him...it only took me two more years to realize that "too nice" was pretty wonderful! :)
If you keep harrassing me on my blog I may have to block you. LOL! J/K

Tracy said...

3 Things:
1- Your boy has some awesome hair!
2- I wear a sling, too!
3- Chad saw me looking at your VBS pics and he said "Hey! That's Dave Miles! And that's your roomate!" Um, he's a little behind. We WENT to your WEDDING for pete's sake.

Anonymous said...

Don't talk naughty to me, young lady. I'll send you to your room. Of course, with 3 kids, you'd love that. *grin*