Friday, July 23, 2010

Our House!

Okay, I've had many requests to see our new place. Today it is OFFICIALLY ours. We have "rented" it for a month from dad, while we waited for the closing, and this morning at 9a.m. we oficially went broke! Yay! I tried to put together a collage of the before and after pictures, so I hope you can view this okay (click on the images to enlarge them). We have plans to put shudders on the house, and work on landscaping but we just haven't gotten that far yet...we've been a little...um...busy. To say the least...

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5497164816794884642" />
I just LOVE my new kitchen!


Living room and staircase before & after...not sure why we did away with the red walls. :)


The dining room and kitchen were seperate rooms before, but we opened it up to make one big room...have I mentioned that I love it?


Upstairs hallway & bathroom before & after.


The top bedroom is the before & after of the girls room, the middle bedroom is Joel's and the bottom picture is our bedroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Great job! It looks so beautiful. I certainly hope you don't miss the red walls too much....or the fish on the bathtub. You an always repaint and put more fish on if you want. LOL.
Enjoy your home!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! How fun to see the transformation - it must be fun living in a "new" home!!! Great job to all involved in the blood, sweat and tears!
Monique

Maplecrest Musings said...

It looks beautiful! You have obviously been busy. I'm so happy for you guys. :)