Dave promised Julie on the way to the bay that if she allowed him to actually put a hook and bait on her pole this year, maybe he'd look for a bigger fishing pole for her. In years past she only allowed a bobber to be put on her "Barbie" pole, b/c she didn't actually want to catch anything...this time she had a hook! My baby's growing up. :)

I think Joel found his dream job. "I drive it Papa, I drive it."


"The Crew." Dad, the kids, me & Mary...somewhere on the boat is Mary's dog, oh and Dave too (guess he's the one standing on the front of the boat taking the picture...pretty sure he took this and not the dog).

"My what a big right hand you have Joel." :)

"You're getting very sleepy..."

Beautiful Lake Erie sunset!

A great end to a fun evening...I think all outings should end with a blizzard from Dairy Queen. Can I get an Amen???
No comments:
Post a Comment