Friday, July 9, 2010

We've Moved!

Okay, this is not exactly "new" news...yes, we finally moved into our own home about 3 weeks ago. I promise I will post pictures soon of the before & after pictures of the house. Today is the first day we've had internet in our home.

We have been extremely busy since moving into the house. Besides the usual unpacking and finding places for things, we've had a lot of family in town for the fourth (which was great), we have more family coming to visit this weekend, and my grandma fell and broke her ankle in 3 places, requiring surgery and now is looking at 3 months of recovery. Sooooo, things have been crazy! I haven't worked in a couple weeks because of busyness, but I hope to return to work this next week at the daycare. Dave is working at the school this summer, and part-time for Doug when he's needed.

This post was meant to be a quick update...mostly to let you know we are still alive, still doing well, and we are on our own once again. We are grateful to my dad for allowing us to live with him, but being on our own feels great!

No comments: