Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tomorrow Nights Menu: Tacos!

Conversation with Alayna on the way home from daycare today:

Alayna: Mom, is tonight AWANA?
Me: Yes
Alayna: Can we have tacos before AWANA?
Me: Probably not tonight, maybe another night.
Alayna: I have an idea
Me: What's that?
Alayna: Tomorrow you go buy some tacos, and we'll have them for supper, k?
Me: We'll see...


It's Wednesday, and I've worked 21 hours so far this week at the daycare. Normally I won't work this much, but this week they needed me to fill in for someone else, so I agreed to take the extra hours. I have tomorrow off, then work again Friday afternoon, after taking Julie's class to see the Nutcracker Friday morning. It's a full week. Somewhere in the craziness I need to finish Christmas shopping, and start some baking...Ah, the list is endless!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Tacos sound yummy! John had never had tacos until he had them once at my parent's house, before we were even dating!! Can you believe it?!