The other day Julie was bundled and all ready for school, in a snowstorm. I watched the news in the morning and there appeared to be no delays or cancellations, so out she went to wait for the bus. I just figured this is NW Pennsylvania, and we don't cancel for much of anything around here. After 10 minutes of waiting, and playing in the snow, Dave asked me to check again. Sure enough, there was a 2-hour delay, which was being shown on another news station, not the one I had watched. Oh well!

I was digging through the attic the other day and came across my Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls. Julie is having a great time playing with them. She wanted her picture taken with her babies.

Julie's teeth seem to be falling out like crazy lately. I love the tooth-less smile, but I'm afraid the tooth fairy isn't very good about remembering each time to put money under the pillow. She often makes an appearance in the morning, after Julie notices that her tooth is still under her pillow. Oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment