Thursday, September 10, 2009

Impromptu Photo-Shoot

This afternoon the kids and I were outside playing and I decided to do a little photo session with them. I haven't really taken many pictures of the three of them together...too hard to get them all to cooperate, I suppose. I edited the pictures using the free Google program, Picasa. It's basic, but perfect for an amateur like me. Anyway, this is the outcome, enjoy!





Joel's first birthday came & went, and I still haven't had his birthday pictures taken. It's so different with the third child, than the first. Sorry Joel! I'll probably just get this printed and frame it. Much easier than a trip to Sears. :)


This is the very first picture I took, and it's my favorite!


I put together this collage of all the fun shots I took of the kids on the big swing. I couldn't get them all to smile and look at me at the same time, but I thought these pics of them laughing were priceless!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Great pictures! How do you find time for all you do with 3 kids and homeschooling?! I'm impressed!

Romanek Ramblings said...

You don't need professional photos. These are GREAT! Aaron (also the third child) had his pictures done when he was 9 months old! Amber.....well let's just say she might have a graduation picture! So sad...I'm inept! I should just have you take them and crop them....in your SPARE TIME! :)