Friday, April 10, 2009

Julie Continues to Celebrate

The kids & I just got back last night, after visiting my family in Erie, PA. Dave drove all the way to Erie on Wednesday, and took us home Thursday. Dad & Mom had to head to Pittsburgh on Thursday and so dad was unable to meet Dave halfway this time.

Here are some pictures from Julie's birthday celebration at my parents.

Julie with my Grandma Bierer. Grandma has been very sick recently, but we were thankful she was able to come to Julie's party.


Grandma, Joel & Julie


The new flip flops from Uncle Doug, Aunt Andrea & Danika.






Joel & Danika


Joel & Aunt Andrea. I think Andrea is using Joel to do ventriloquism. :)


I made the Strawberry Cake with Strawberry frosting. The same one I did for Julie's party at our house.


Alayna with my Grandma Bierer



1 comment:

Dolores said...

Darling photos! Alayna's pigtails are sooo cute, & Julie is wearing an expression in the 1st pic of the strawberry cake that looks very familiar to me - shades of a little Kristen! Danika looks like a petite and delicate ballet dancer, and Joel, well, I just want to squeeze that little guy!