Since the weather was so gorgeous we decided to eat outside at the picnic table. After supper the kids ran to their swingset and played for another hour, before coming inside for baths. Dave also got out the basketball and we shot some hoops in the driveway for a while. We had a lot of fun, and the fresh air felt great! Now, we just have to make sure our kids don't have any ticks on them...oh the joys of living in a wooded area.
Here are some pictures from our evening....sorry, no pictures of the basketball game...I was too busy chasing after the ball that I kept failing to get into the basket. Oh well, I tried.
Dave & the kids.

Julie's impressed that she can climb to the top of the ladder, but she refuses to try going across the monkey bars. I can't say that I blame her.



A wonderful family from our church brought us this double swing last year, and it is the greatest thing for Joel & Alayna. It keeps them happy for a very long time.


I think I'm looking a little tired these days (despite the fresh air)...but that's a whole other post.
No comments:
Post a Comment