Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pics Cont'd

Here are some more photos of VBS being set up in our yard.
Classroom for Bible lesson.

View of my front yard. The "Indiana Bones" obstacle course.

Julie with one of the dinosaur wooden cut-outs. Thanks Lisa for painting these!

Part of the obstacle course the kids run through.

1 comment:

Sons and Beaches said...

First of all, the fact that you even know that "What Not to Wear" is on TLC and that there is a Paula Dean leads me to believe that you have WAY too much free time on your hands! Get busy! :-) (funny, huh) I must say that if I were a kid going to VBS, I'd want to go to yours! It looks amazing. Dave and all who helped did a fantastic job. Very impressive! "Indiana Bones" is a great title! I pray that you will have an awesome week with the kids and that little ones will accept Christ as their Savior! Hope Alayna is feeling better soon, too. Love you Kristy Wisty.