Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family

I just had to share a few pictures from this past weekend with my family. We had such a wonderful time with them. It is always really special when we can all be together for a few days. Living 8 hours from each other makes it hard to have a lot of "quality" time.
 
Here is an adorable picture of my niece, Danika. This is my brother, Doug, & his wife, Andrea's little girl. Check out the eyelashes on her!
 
My parents with their 3 precious granddaughters. Alayna had just had a bath, since her hair had icing in it from the birthday cake. Julie was enjoying the new book that Uncle Doug & Aunt Andrea bought for Alayna for her birthday. We're still have a little trouble getting Julie to "share" Alayna's gift.
 
Here's a picture that Andrea took of my mom, brother & me after church on Sunday. I thought this was such a nice shot of the 3 of us...can you tell we're related?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ms.jessika said...

You guys look great!!

Bunny said...

Awesome pictures! I love reading your blog. Looks like everyone had a blast!!!

The Bierer Family said...

I just showed some friends that picture of the three of you...they said it was a good thing Doug had facial hair, otherwise they wouldn't be able to tell you three apart. :) I laughed.