Julie recently had a field trip for school to go pumpkin picking at a local farm. Dave took her on the trip since Alayna had her one year check-up the same morning. They had a really great time, and Dave captured some fun pictures, except her forgot to actually take one of her picking her pumpkin. Details...
The kids were able to go on a hay ride, pet farm animals, pick pumpkins and play miniature golf. They also had a cow that the kids could try to milk. Julie came home wearing a sticker that said "I milked a cow at Kelder Farm." I was so surprised and when I asked them about it Dave said she got that sticker because they didn't have one that said "I pet a cow at Kelder Farm." LOL! He said it took her a while to warm up to the idea of even petting it. Oh well, I'm proud of her for getting close to it.
Julie with the cow.
Julie playing mini golf. Dave said they had to play the 9 hole course twice because she was very disturbed by the fact that you lose your ball at the last hole.
Here's a picture of Alayna. She has a new obsession with wearing daddy's hats. She actually puts them on herself, which I think is pretty good. She's now started to put on some of Julie's dress-up necklaces too. I don't have a picture yet of that. I realized yesterday after I got her up from her afternoon nap that she actually slept with a necklace on, and I never realized it. She's a fashion icon in training. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment