Thursday, October 18, 2007

Have You Heard???

 

For those of you that may not know yet, we are expecting baby #3 in May! Yes, you read that correctly. He or She was a little bit of a surprise to us, but what a wonderful surprise! We are very excited! I had this ultrasound a week ago, and everything is looking very healthy at this point.

So far I am really feeling pretty well. I could not say that with my first two pregnancies. I was really sick. I am having moments of nausea, and I'm very tired at times, but overall it's not too bad. (Yes, maybe it's a boy this time...who knows). I'm so thankful, since the girls really require a lot my time and energy.

We are in the beginning stages of looking for that family mini-van, and thinking about selling our car. The Focus has served us well, but it will never be able to fit 3 car seats in the back. Since kids now have to be in car seats until they're at least 25 or 250 lbs., whichever comes first (my sister-in-law can verify this, as she was a car seat inspector...I get all of my knowledge from her...thanks Andrea!), we will definitely need more space. :)

Please keep us in prayer if you think of it. There's lots to do between now and May. At some point we need to put Julie & Alayna in the same room, and figure out where we'll put more baby gear. Buy a mini van, a double stroller, a super-sized diaper pail (okay, maybe not that...but it might be necessary). Alayna will still be in the crib, and I'm not sure she'll be very close to potty training when the baby comes. They'll only be about 20 months apart...AAAHHHHH!!! Yes, I'm having those "what have we done?" moments...but they're few and far between, and we're truly very excited!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ms.jessika said...

Congratulations! You are a brave woman! I have Alex and Cait and I couldn't imagine adding another one! Good Luck! I hope the morning sickness stays away!